Tuesday 22 August 2017

I BELONG TO THE RULING CLASS



...And the GOVERNMENT shall be upon His shoulder... Of the increase of His government and PEACE There will be no end...To order it and establish it with judgment and JUSTICE From that time forward, even forever. - Isaiah 9:6&7



I belong to the eternal ruling class. The government that shall never lose power or territory. The government whose increase and reign shall never cease. The perfect goverment that cannot be fully emulated by any earthly ruler. The government that has perfect peace and justice. The goverment that can never be challenged or petitioned against. The government that holds the universe and my destiny in place.

In Christ, my tribe is in power. We are the ultimate oligarchs. The divine monarchy. A holy people & a chosen generation. The head and not the tail, above and not beneath, the first and not the last, the blessed and not the cursed.

Even as I pray concerning the presidency in my nation, Im not waiting for the Supreme Court ruling to know whether it shall be well with me. My God is above all kings and presidents. His goodness and mercy follow me always and make the difference in my life and in all that which concerns me. It is well with me. My purpose shall be fulfilled, my prayers answered, my victories sustained and my well being secure. For my hope and confidence is in the Almighty God who transcends time and is above all authority.

Father, please forgive me, for every time that I've placed my confidence and based my identity on my earthly tribe. Please forgive me for every time that I've resented, abused, attacked or alienated anyone because of their tribe. I repent for that sin. I make no excuses for it and I renounce it from my life. I need your grace and favour in my life. My hope is not in a man or a party. My identity is not limited to a tribe or a clan but I am blessed and highly favoured in Christ my Saviour and my Help.

This is who I am and this is my portion & my reality today and forever, in Jesus' Name I declare.

Amen


https://www.facebook.com/judykaranjapage

No comments:

Post a Comment