Tuesday 31 December 2013

PRAYER AGAINST barrenness, miscarriage, premature death, abnomarlities and harm


1.     Father, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind and forbid every aspect of BARRENNESS in my life, marriage, family, ministry and work. I refuse every inability to conceive of anything that you want birthed and nurtured through me; spiritually and naturally. It is defeated in Jesus’ Name. The Lord loves me and has blessed me. He has multiplied me in every good way. He has blessed the fruit of my womb. He has exalted me above all the peoples of the earth and neither me nor anyone or anything that is concerned with me is barren. There is no barrenness even among our livestock [work and produce]. We are productive in Jesus’ Name.  [Deuteronomy 7:13a & 14]

      In the Name of Jesus Christ, I conceive in the womb of my spirit, my soul and even naturally and bring forth all the blessings and purposes of God in my life. The Holy Spirit has come upon me and has overshadowed me. I receive, conceive and birth out every aspect of the will of God in my life. Where I was called barren, I am now called fruitful, for nothing is impossible with God. [Luke 1: 31, 35 and 36]

2.      In Jesus’ Name, I come against every aspect of MISCARRIAGE AND ABORTION in my life, marriage, family, ministry and work. I carry to full term, every blessing, idea, concept and revelation that God has for me. I am removed from trouble, rebuke, and blasphemy, because when it comes to birthing and manifesting it all, I have sufficient spiritual and natural strength and resources and I bring forth everything that God has helped me to conceive in my spirit, in my soul and even naturally. Nothing is aborted and nothing is miscarried. [Isaiah 37:3]

3.      In Jesus’ Name I refuse every aspect of PREMATURE DEATH in my life, marriage, family, ministry and work. Every blessing that is born of God into my life is nurtured and raised into maturity, even to multiply and increase. The Lord loves me and has blessed me. He has multiplied me in every good way. He has blessed the fruit of my womb and the fruit of my land, my grain and my new wine, my oil, the increase of my cattle and the increase of my flock. I am fruitful and productive. [Deuteronomy 7:13]

In Jesus’ Name, I decree that I honour my parents and my God given authorities, mentors and guardians. Therefore It is well with me and all that concerns me and I live a long and fruitful life in the land that the Lord my God has given to me. I will live and not die and declare and manifest the works of God in this land of the living. Every purpose of satan to kill, steal and destroy in my life, marriage, family, ministry and work is defeated and nullified in Jesus’ Name.  Because Christ has come into my life, I have life and life more abundantly. [Ephesians 6:2 &3, Psalm 118:17, John 10:10, ]

Just like Christ did, in the days of His flesh, I offer up this prayer and supplication to You o God, who is able save me and all that concerns me from premature death. Thank you that you have heard me because I love and fear you. Thank you that you preserve me and all that which concerns me. With long life, You satisfy me and continually show me Your salvation [Hebrews 5:7, Psalm 91:16]

4.      In Jesus’ Name, I forbid all aspects of ABNORMALITY, INFIRMITY, DISORDER AND DEFECTS in my life, marriage, family, ministry and work. I forbid all of satan’s work, desires and plans to corrupt, warp, mess up or destroy my blessings and relationships. I speak the peace and fullness of God to all the God ordained blessings and relationships in my life. I decree that they are whole with nothing missing, nothing broken and nothing stolen. Grace and peace is multiplied into every area of my life, through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. The blessing of God causes increase into all these areas of my life, with no sorrow added. [Proverbs 10:22, 2nd Peter 1:2]

5.      In the Name of Jesus Christ I resist and forbid every aspect of HARM AND INJURY planned against every area of my life, marriage, family, ministry and work. No weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rises against us, we condemn. This is our heritage as servants of the Lord and our righteousness is of God [Isaiah 54:17]

We dwell in the secret place of the Most High. We abide under the shadow of the almighty. We say of You Lord, “Your are our refuge and our strength. Our God in you we trust”. Therefore every blessing, protection and promise of Psalm 91 is ours in Jesus’ Name. [Psalm 91]

The angel of the Lord encamps around us all who fear him and all that which concerns us, and delivers us. God is a wall of fire around us and our glory in our midst.  He is our refuge and our strength, our very present help in times of trouble.  God is our rock in whom we take refuge. Our shield and the horn of our salvation. Our stronghold, our refuge and saviour. He saves us from violence. We call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised, so are we saved from all our enemies. [Psalm 34: 7, Zechariah 2:5, Psalms 46:1, 2nd Samuel 22:3&4]

We fear not because God is with us. We are never dismayed because He is our God. He has strengthened and helped us. He upholds us constantly with his righteous right hand. The Lord keeps us from all evil. He keeps our lives. The Lord watches over our going out and our coming in, from this time forth and forever more. The Lord continually rescues us from every evil deed and brings us safely into His heavenly Kingdom in the fullness of our time on earth, according to His perfect plan. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen. [Isaiah 41:10, Psalm 121:7-8, 2Timothy 4:18]


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies has helped with her herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed {Elikem Healing Remedies} , and she told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies for your own testimony on: (elikemremedies@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete