Monday 30 December 2013

PRAYING INTO THE NEW YEAR: Prayer for complete recovery, better replacement and seven fold restoration

Each prayer is based on scripture. Speak it over every aspect of your life that the Holy Spirit will bring to your mind. It could be your health, your marriage, a relationship, money, wasted years, a ministry, a child....

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I declare that, as I spend time with You and by Your leading, I pursue the aspects of your will and blessings for my life that I have lost or that have been stolen from me. I decree that without fail I recover all. I am confident in Your leading and Your word and I go after everything that you lead me to go after. Everything that was taken from me or that I lost due to my own blunders, failures, blindness, disobedience, mistakes or lack of wisdom. Without fear or failure, as I pursue by Your leading, I get it all back. Because of Your help, I lose nothing, I miss nothing and I completely recover all. [1st Samuel 30:8] 

In Jesus’ Name I decree that according to the written promise of God’s Word,  that cannot be altered, the blessings and people that have completely gone from my life are replaced by that which is better. Just like Vashti replaced Esther, just like Christ replaced Adam, just like David replaced Saul, the replacements that happen in my life are better than what I originally had. I am thus better off from now on, than I was before. My life, my ministry, my marriage, my home, my work is better off from now on because of the better replacements of God. [Esther 1:9, 1st Samuel 15:28, 1st Corinthians 15:22 & 45]

I declare that satan restores and pays back, seven times, everything that he has stolen from my life. By the authority of God's Word, I call every area of my life restored seven fold. All that was lost is found; everything that was stolen is returned; everything that has been damaged is repaired. Because of this covenant promise and because of God's love for me, there is therefore no deficit in my life. Instead there is overflow. [Proverbs 6:30]

I declare that by God’s grace, I will not relent and I will continue to decree this complete recovery, better replacement and seven fold restoration into every area of my life as you lead me, until the situations are completely resolved.  


In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.




1 comment:

  1. It is reflecting and shaping societal values and norms. Deal NordVPN Years Blogs can serve as platforms for discussing mindfulness practices and meditation techniques for stress relief and relaxation.

    ReplyDelete