Thursday 2 January 2014

Prayer to WALK IN VICTORY



Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I decree that in all areas of my life, every valley is exalted, every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places are made straight and the rough places smooth; The glory of the LORD is revealed in all areas of my life, in greater measure, and all flesh shall see it together. Isa 40:4&5

I decree that, because I am born of God, I overcome the world. I overcome sin and deception and every delusion of the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world, even my faith. 1Jo 5:4

I overcome all obstacles that I face because He that is in me is greater than he who is in the world. 1Jo 4:4

I decree that in all things, by God’s grace and power, I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves us. Rom 8:37

I decree that the glory of God, [His presence, character and blessings] in my life is greater than anything that I have experienced before. Haggai 2:9

The Lord has comforted me. He has comforted all my waste places. He has made my wilderness like Eden and my desert places like the garden of the Lord. I walk in victory and by His grace, I have consistent joy and gladness, thanksgiving and the voice of melody. Isa 51:3

Thank You that with great power, I give witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace rests on my life. Ac 4:33

In Jesus' Name I declare.
Amen.

3 comments:

  1. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies has helped with her herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed {Elikem Healing Remedies} , and she told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Elikem Healing Herbal Remedies for your own testimony on: (elikemremedies@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete